FileMaker Cloud provides organizations looking to develop and manage custom apps with minimal administrative overhead, speedy deployment, low cost of entry, and instant scalability. FileMaker Cloud is available in the United States and Canada only. Are you in the UK too? Oh well.
How does it work?
New FileMaker Cloud provides secure, reliable access to your custom apps using FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect — all without the administrative hassle. Your data is managed by FileMaker Cloud and hosted through Amazon Web Services (AWS) — so you don’t have to do it yourself.
FileMaker Cloud Features
is it legal to buy nolvadex in australia Speedy Deployment – no need to set up hardware and install software, so you can be up and running in 20 minutes or less.
try this website Network Security – supports industry standard SSL/TLS level encryption. Comes with 90-day trial SSL certificate. Certificate management is automated.
how much does viagra cost uk FileMaker Cloud Admin Console – get a dashboard view of your system and custom app performance.
- site User interface – the clean, user-friendly design makes it easy to navigate.
- Notifications – get proactive messages regarding system performance, capacity usage, and update availability.
- AWS authentication support – authenticated users can sign into the Admin Console with their AWS credentials validated by OAuth.
- Auto-maintenance – to keep your system fine-tuned, a restart occurs automatically during non-business hours so not to disrupt day-to-day operations.
- Automatic backups – when auto-maintenance is enabled, a backup is preserved automatically every day. Preserve as many backups as needed. Restore data from any preserved backup with the click of a button.
Separate data/configuration setup – your FileMaker files are separated from your instance of FileMaker Cloud so that software upgrades, maintenance, and service restart can be completed more quickly with ease.
Is FileMaker Cloud right for you?
FileMaker asks if you can identify with one of these situations?
- You have to control up-front expenditures on hardware.
- You have immediate or seasonal needs to scale your deployment.
- You don’t have enough administrative resources for ongoing server maintenance.
- You want to protect your data by storing it offsite in case of an emergency.
If you answered yes to any of these scenarios, then FileMaker say that FileMaker Cloud is for you!