FileMaker, Inc. has released FileMaker Server 14.0.4b for OS X. This software update addresses general bug fixes for Mac only:
- Fixes an installation issue in FileMaker Server 14.0.4 that prevented Apache from starting and prevented the fmsadmin CLI commands from working.
- OS X El Capitan version 10.11: Corrects an Apache configuration issue.
- Includes all fixes from the FileMaker Server 14.0.4a software patch:
- Updates the third-party component OpenSSL.
- Updates the third-party component Java to Java 8 Update 66, including a critical patch update.
- OS X El Capitan version 10.11: Addressed an issue where scripts using the Insert From URL script step returned an SSL certificate error.