FileMaker Go is an unbelievably powerful tool. It allows business owners to review accounts, field workers to create and mange job information, from anywhere using FileMaker Go and an iOS device.
So how do you get your FileMaker files into FileMaker Go on your iOS devices? It’s very simple! Here are three ways to do it.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In iTunes, select your device, then click apps at the top of the window.
- Scroll down to access the file sharing section, and select FileMaker Go from the app list, then click add.
- Select the files to transfer to your device, then click add.
- Open and log into the Dropbox app.
- Tap on the FileMaker file you wish to transfer.
- Wait for Dropbox to attempt to preview the file.
- Tap the share icon, then select ‘Open In’, and then ‘Copy to FileMaker Go’.
I wouldn’t recommend this method for large file sizes, but emailing your FileMaker solutions is a very simple way to share them with iOS devices.
- Create a new email.
- Attach the file to the email and send it to an email address that your iOS device can access.
- Open it and select ‘Copy to FileMaker Go’.