FileMaker 14.0.4 is now available to download for Pro, Advanced and Server.
The updates for Pro and Advanced target bug and security fixes. Whereas the server update includes support for El Capitan.
See more information on FileMaker 14.0.4 updates below.
FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced
Scripts and functions
- Windows: Addressed an issue where clicking a script in the Script Workspace scripts pane dragged the script to a different location in the Script Workspace.
- Windows 10: Addressed an issue where the Get(SystemVersion) function did not return the expected value.
- OS X El Capitan: Addressed an issue where scripts using the Insert From URL script step incorrectly returned an SSL certificate error.
- Addressed an issue in the Specify Calculation dialog box where auto-complete was unavailable in the tables list.
- Windows: Addressed an issue where a file that was authenticated via External Server did not display in the Launch Center window Hosts tab when the FileMaker Server file display filter was enabled and the user was logged in to a computer with a network domain account.
FileMaker Server 14.0.4 includes updates to the supported operating systems, updates to third-party components, security updates, and bug fixes for FileMaker Server and FileMaker WebDirect.
Supported operating systems
- FileMaker Server 14.0.4 includes support for OS X El Capitan version 10.11.
Update FileMaker Pro or Advanced: http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15363/
Update FileMaker Server: http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15364/~/software-update%3A-filemaker-server-14.0.4
Please Note: Although FileMaker are claiming Server compatibility with El Capitan, it never hurts to wait for other people to update first. With something as important as your server, I recommend waiting until people confirm the compatibility on the FileMaker Community.