An update for FileMaker Go has been released. You can now download version 14.0.4. The update addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
General (iOS 8 and 9)
- Addresses an issue where a value list on the iPad could not be scrolled to the bottom.
- Addresses an issue where a value list would fail to initially show values after device rotation.
- Addresses an issue where the application could unexpectedly quit when closing popovers via scripting.
- Addresses an issue where the application could be left in a bad state after canceling scripted print operations.
- Addresses an issue where the movie container icon could appear on top of the movie when using the AVPlayer offset parameters.
- Addresses an issue where the application could crash when inserting a movie from the Photo Library.
You can download FileMaker Go 14.0.4 from the app store now.Add to favorites